Enjoy a thrilling day out where you will have the chance to drive a 1200cc Off Road Rally Buggy in Cheshire.
When it is dry it is fast with speeds up to 40 mph and in the wet it can be tricky to control as well as difficult to see where you are going with so much mud flying around. In the summer a few sections are flooded so you get the mud experience. When it is very wet then be prepared for a mud bath!!!
The buggy uses car engines with manual gearboxes which gives your more power to deal with the mud, this is unlike many of the other buggy venues, that generally use a simple rev 'n go.
Before the fun begins, you'll be given a safety and instruction briefing along with safety equipment. Suits are not necessary in the summer if you come prepared.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Operate up to 2 buggies on a track which is suitable for group sizes of up to 12 people
- Safety equipment provided
AVAILABLE throughout the year
HoverForce started out 6 years ago with just Hovercraft experiences, ideally located on Frodsham Marshes, ideal for the wet lands to add more fun and gliding! In 2019 Fort Wild Shooting Range was completed, offering 25 covered firing lanes plus .22 Rim Fire, live fire, semi automatic guns. Just one of a handful of places to offer this in the UK without joining a gun club. The range is NRSA Certified with great facilities. Also on the 30 acres, there are tracks to test out your skill in Karts, Buggies, Segway and DTV Shredders. Plus coming soon Quad Bikes! HoverForce is perfect for all ages, experiences suited to the adrenaline junky and some for those less adventurous. We can teach you to Fly, Drive, Ride, Shoot and always with a smile! Directions: - HOVERFORCE HAVE A MANAGED ACCESS AND ARE UNABLE TO USE SOME OF THE LOCAL ROADS. PLEASE USE THE MARSH LANE ACCESS ONLY AND DRIVE CAREFULLY. Use this link for Directions: Alternatively the nearest postal code for Hoverforce's field location is WA6 7BT but better to use Google Maps. Just type “Hover Force Frodsham” into Google Maps. Once at the pin follow the signs for about 5 minutes. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE ROAD IS A GRAVEL TRACK AND IS NOT SUITABLE FOR LOWERED SUSPENSION VEHICLES. THE ROAD IS PRIVATE AND USED AS A BRIDLEWAY AND FOOTPATH SO PLEASE RESTRICT YOUR SPEED TO 15MPH
Clothing: - Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day.
- Minimum age - 17 years
- Maximum height - 6' 5"
- Maximum weight - 22 st
- Min age 10 as passenger. Under 18s need to show a full driving licence. Over 18s must confirm they can operate a clutch and manual gearbox.
- Must sign a waiver prior to participation and be in good physical health, please consult if uncertain.
- Suitable outdoor clothing must be worn. Bring spare clothes to change in to. A towel is recommended and a bin bag for your wet gear.
- Disposable protective suits and nitrile gloves available to buy on day. Recommended in the winter!