Enjoy this luxury natural aromatherapy half day experience with afternoon tea Cumbria. The afternoon will be an indulgence for the senses, as you will learn about the amazing benefits of using natural ingredients on your skin.
As you combine essential oils, plant extracts and natural botanical ingredients, you will develop your own bespoke aromatherapy blends and skincare products. The products (face cream, face mask and or body scrub) that you make on the day, you will be able to take home with you. This natural aromatherapy half day workshop is led by Jo Evans, founder of Bespoke Aroma based in the Lake District.
- Runs 1pm-4pm (12.45 arrival)
- Coffee/tea with home-baked treats on arrival
- Complimentary tea and coffee available
- Expert tuition from Jo Evans
- Luxury afternoon tea
- All ingredients and equipment
At The Create Escape, you will find fun, inspiration and relaxation, a true escape from our busy lives. You will have a memorable day, learning something new while unwinding and enjoying a laugh with like-minded people.
This natural aromatherapy half day workshop is led by Jo Evans, founder of Bespoke Aroma based in the Lake District. Having developed her own blend of luxury skincare, Jo works with Spas, Hotels and businesses to develop bespoke natural products for their guests and customers.
The Create Escape location is a beautiful farmhouse, nestled in the stunning landscape of South Cumbria. Angela and Debs will look after you, delight you with fabulous food and do everything in their power to ensure you have an amazing time.
- Go to luxurygiftexperience.com/redeem to get your redemption code
- You must have your redemption code when booking
- Min age 16, unless accompanied by an adult
- Available on various dates (please check at www.thecreateescape.org.uk)