This copper rose making workshop for two people runs for about 3-4 hours depending how you get on and you can select dates that work for you. You will learn traditional silversmithing techniques including forming, sawing, sanding, filing, hammering, annealing, and polishing, and leave at the end of the workshop with your own unique copper rose.
You can select a date that works for you and chose a stat time AM or PM – 10:00 or 14:00
- Workshop (3-4 hours)
- The copper to make one rose*
- Personal tuition in a fully equipped workshop in a delightful garden setting
- Photographs of your workshop session
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and an apron
- Refreshments & fun
* Additional silver, brass and copper can be purchased on the day if you wish to add more or different items.
Silver smithing is a fun day day out make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery – For a special gift, these workshops where you can design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation.
Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes.
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves
- No dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back to avoid catching in machinery or gas flames
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- You will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £160.00More Info
From £20.00More Info
From £83.00More Info