This speedboat tour of Loch Lomond is the perfect way to discover the loch. No matter where you are on Loch Lomond you are guaranteed spectacular views in every direction.
You will begin the tour on the south shore of Loch Lomond, after a warm welcome, there is the chance to enjoy the panoramic views from the farm, you will then head out on the loch. Seating up to 8 passengers in comfort, the new 21-foot Regal is the perfect way to explore the loch and its islands.
You will see plenty of wildlife including osprey, deer, a variety of waterfowl, highland cows and if you're very lucky the elusive wallabies on Inchconnachan.
- Buoyancy aids will be provided
- 1-4 hours dependent on booking
Combine travelling at speed over open water with cruising slowly through the many islands, whilst enjoying breathtaking Scottish scenery in every direction. No matter where you are on Loch Lomond you are guaranteed spectacular views in every direction.
The largest expanse of fresh water in the United Kingdom, Loch Lomond is 23 miles long and 5 miles wide. The loch’s outstanding natural beauty, rich history and abundant wildlife have attracted visitors from across the world for generations. The northern end resembles a Norwegian Fjord, with steep craggy mountains rising dramatically for the waters edge, whilst the southern half is broad and open and dotted with islands.
All of the speedboat tours are designed to help you make the most of your time on Loch Lomond. Seating up to 8 passengers in comfort, the new 21-foot Regal is the perfect way to explore the loch and its islands.
- The right to cancel tours for any reasonable reason is reserved by Portnellan Farm.
- Occasionally tours maybe have to be rescheduled/cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Bring warm, waterproof clothing and suitable footwear & camera
- Price does not include any food or drinks
- In the event of late arrival the right to cancel or shorten a tour is reserved