Luxury Sailing Day on West Coast Scotland for TwoThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Chance to skipper the 40′ deck saloon
- Direct access to Scotland’s most spectacular sailing grounds
- Expert skipper
- Over 5 years+
- Two People
- Boat Lovers
Enjoy a spectacular day out for two people, on the water either in the West coast of Scotland. Combining luxury travel with historic sights of Scotland. Meet your RYA Yachtmaster who’ll introduce you to the 40′ deck saloon and relax and enjoy tea or coffee before setting sail. Explore the best of the West on board our 40′ deck saloon which offers the perfect combination of comfort and deep fin performance.
Sailing Day WEST of Scotland (NEW FOR 2023)
Meet your RYA Yachtmaster who’ll introduce you to the yacht and relax and enjoy tea or coffee before setting sail. Ideally placed for exploring the West Coast of Scotland, the marina has direct access to The Firth of Lorn, a special area of conservation. It’s rich feeding grounds make this area a hot spot for wildlife and we often sail with Dolphins. The Sound of Mull is a short sail to the West and there are numerous options for day sailing North and South
- Full day - 8 hours sailing
- 2 People
- Safety briefing and refreshments
- Opportunity to take the helm and learn the “ropes”
- Ideally placed for exploring the West Coast of Scotland,
- The marina has direct access to The Firth of Lorn, a special area of conservation. It’s rich feeding grounds make this area a hot spot for wildlife and we often sail with Dolphins.
- The Sound of Mull is a short sail to the West Numerous options for day sailing North and South
NB vouchers are interchangeable
Meet your RYA Yachtmaster who’ll introduce you to the vessel. Sit down for a cup of tea or coffee before departing the harbour and hitting the water. As you sail out of the marina you are surrounded by some of Scotland's biggest mountains. Wind direction and tides will determine the destination of this full day sail which will typically be to either Dallens Bay, Lochaline or Puilladobhrain.
The Dallens Bay full day cruise takes you into the Firth of Lorne, before routing past Lismore Island, Port Appin and Castle Stalker before entering Dallens Bay where you anchor for lunch. We will then sail back to Dunstaffnage. The Lochaline sail takes you across the Firth of Lorne, past Lismore Island and Duart Castle before entering the Sound of Mull. Sailing half way up the Sound we then enter Lochaline where we berth for lunch before returning to Dunstaffnage.
The Puilladobhrain full day cruise takes you past Oban and Dunollie Castle, before entering Kerrera Sound and heading towards Puilladobhrain where we will anchor. Here there is the option to tender ashore and walk to the Bridge Over the Atlantic, where we can have a picnic lunch. We would then route back to Dunstaffnage via Gylen Castle so we can see an uninterrupted view of Mull in the distance.
Edinburgh Boat Charters provides a bespoke experience tailored to suit you. Your safety is paramount and nothing has been overlooked, down to the provision of professional waterproof clothing, to ensure the experience is a delight.
- Trips run monthly Fridays & weekends
- April to September.
- Voucher valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- Not suitable for children under 5.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Vouchers are interchangeable
LocationAddress: Dunstaffnage Marina, Oban
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £1,400.00More Info
From £75.00More Info
From £99.00More Info
From £175.00More Info