Relax and enjoy a luxury romantic river thames cruise and soak up the glamour and indulgence of a bygone era aboard the Nina. This boat is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy a romantic trip on the river. Oozing retro chic, Nina is a circa-1950s open cockpit Venetian style 18ft launch, previously owned by an A-list celebrity. Fully refurbished, now electrically powered with comfortable seating and all-weather cover, Nina provides a beautiful silent cruise along the Thames.
River Thames Luxury Cruise with cream tea experience includes:
- Two hour cruise on the Thames, on board Nina.
- Cream tea for two
- Based on Nina leaving from Mapledurham
Vintage Days Out passion for vintage boats and cars means that they can uniquely offer days out on the river that may also incorporate a short trip in one of our pre-war Rolls Royce collection for a truly vintage day out.
Accommodates 2 and is 1950s Venetian-style 18ft launch, oozing retro chic, Nina is a circa-1950s open cockpit Venetian style launch, previously owned by an equally stylish A-list celebrity!
Nina has been fully refurbished with mahogany planking and floors. She is now electrically powered and provides a beautiful silent cruise on the water. With comfortable seating, she has an all-weather cover if needed and is ideal for couples wishing to enjoy a romantic trip on the river. Catering options include morning coffee/tea with pastries and cream tea with champagne.
An essential component of your Vintage Day Out is the pleasure of eating out on the river. Depending on the time of day, the occasion and the boat, Vintage Days Out offer a range of dining options, from a Champagne brunch, through a ‘Deck Picnic’ or cream tea, to a Chef-prepared 5-course tasting menu.
- April - October - Monday to Friday | November - March - 7 days a week
- Voucher fulfilment is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other offer and does not have monetary value.
- All boats have full wet weather canopies and cruise in all weathers.
- If the red warning boards are on the river, the trip would be rearranged or refunded.