Luxury Natural Beauty Workshop is the perfect gift, if you love the idea of making your own beauty products, and want to reduce your exposure to the chemicals in many of our everyday beauty products, then this pampering natural beauty workshop is the one for you!
In this two hour workshop you will learn all about the oils, butters and essential oils that work best with different skin types by the end, you will come away with three beautifully presented bespoke beauty products just for you and your skin.
- 2 hour daytime workshop
- Learn about essential oils and how to use them at home
- Build your own bespoke scents using layers of top, middle and base notes
- Each participant will have their own equipment
- All ingredients included
- As well as learning about making a whole range of products, you will get to choose what you would like to make for your three products to take home including a beauty balm OR lip balm, luxury bath salts OR body scrub, and a facial toner OR face oil
- Includes hot drinks and biscuits
Started by a chef and nutritional therapist, Alice Scott of Scott’s Apothecary has been teaching workshops on natural beauty and candles for the last four years and never had anyone make a scent they didn’t love. Alice has a lifelong interest in essential oils and has, for years, been making her own beauty and cleaning products using the incredible scents and natural therapeutic properties
- Minimum age 16
- Excludes lunch