Enjoy the day on a lower river Dee whitewater trip in a Canoe or Kayak, North Wales. This is a fantastic first whitewater trip with continual interest for the entire day. Paddle on grade 1-2 moving water under some amazing structures such as the UNESCO world heritage site Aqueduct.
You will spend the day paddling around the river, maybe using the wind and create sailing rigs to sail the canoe or kayak downwind. The instructor will select the most suitable area to start, which will be dependent on weather, to ensure you have a fun safe introduction to canoeing or kayaking on the river Dee. During the day you will discover techniques to get the best out of canoeing or kayaking.
Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Waterproof containers to keep your lunch safe
- Expert instruction
- 7 hour experience
- Tips & techniques
- Canoe or Kayak
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- TNR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided | bring a packed lunch
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances