Liverpool Auld City and Dead House Tour for OneThis product has a 4 Star Rating
- Explore the original seven streets of Liverpool and its ghostly past
- Journey beneath the streets
- Stunning architecture and secret streets of Liverpool’s Commercial District
- All ages
- Couples night
NB - There are restrictions around October and Halloween.
- Tour (90 minutes)
- Every Saturday @7pm
- Experienced professional guide
- Tour Starts Outside The Queen Victoria Monument, Derby Square, City Centre.
- Tour ends - Old Churchyard, Chapel Street, Liverpool, Merseyside L2 8TZ
Multi Award-Winning street theatre extraordinaires Shiverpool present the famous storytelling experiences to all the family every week of the year.
From Shakespeare to Dickens, whether Wilde or the work of Elizabeth Gaskell, the Art of a Good Ghost Story has always remained cemented between the walls and corridors of stately homes, old English towns and their darkened alleys, gluing together generations around the dying embers of the fire before bedtime and lights out!
They deliver their famous street theatre shows to large and small audiences, tailored tour immersive experiences for schools and colleges, universities and corporate audiences, they also run a schedule of shows open to all, from families to tourists from all over the world.
Audiences who come to Shiverpool are transported from the everyday to different worlds of Liverpool’s famous Haunted Heritage. They Stop Time, suspend disbelief and live for 90 minutes, perhaps a little longer, together, in the infinite NOW!
- Runs Saturday
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour starts
- This tour is non wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that tour times can vary and are subject to change
- Family friendly but ALL children must be accompanied by an adult
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £16.50More Info
From £45.00More Info
From £52.00More Info