Leather crafting workshop Cardiff. In the morning, you start with a bookmark to get a feel for the tools and leather, then work on a sunglasses/glasses case which will include pattern cutting, polishing, leather cementing, hammering, stitching & hole punching. Break for lunch in Cardiff MADE, which is included in price, after lunch there is a selection of projects to choose from including a coin purse, book cover & lanyard. This leather craft workshop lasts for 6 hours and all the items you make you take home.
- 6 hour workshop
- Expert tuition
- Learn skills to the all the key skills to continue with the craft at home
- All materials provided
- Take home a finished leather product of your choice
- Refreshments & lunch provided
Lark Design Make is a small, independent business based in Roath (Cardiff), offering an array of craft workshops such as: macramé, sewing, leather craft, soap making, resin jewellery… to mention just a few! There are different workshops available for adults and children, including some parent & child sessions. We also link up with lots of local businesses to host craft workshops around South Wales.
- Unless otherwise stated, attendees must be aged 15 and over.
- Refreshments provided (tea, coffee, biscuits)
- Please bring any other food you wish.
- On-street parking nearby