The kids are encouraged to try different things, this keeps the little ones engaged and educate. By allowing the kids to use various cooking items, it helps them to develop their fine motor skills, senses and expand their vocabulary. They will try new flavours, textures and learn whilst having fun.
All the food is made from scratch with organic, seasonal, healthy ingredients. At the end of each class the children take home recipes and instructions on how to cook and serve their food.
Kids can start as early as 2 years old under parents supervision. The workshops are designed for 5 years old onwards. Kids are separated into different groups according to their development, skills and abilities.
What is included:
- 45 minutes cooking class
- All the ingredients and materials
- Eat or bring home the pasta made during the class
- Take home the food and recipe and instructions how to serve
- Suitable for: age 2-4 years | 5-9 years
Vittoria and Annachiara created Pasta ‘n Play to fulfil a dream and they always wanted to have a job that allowed them to have fun and to build something from scratch. Anybody with enthusiasm to learn a new skill is welcome! The classes are run by an Italian cookery tutor who wants to spread passion for good and healthy food in London.
Their passion for cooking started more than 30 years ago in Italy learning their trade at Nonna's elbow and going on to prepare food for their families.
The company mission is to educate people to eat healthier and enjoying the cooking experience. Cooking together is a bonding time that brings family and friends closer. And the benefits don’t stop here: cooking is such a relaxing activity.
People are free to take any food left from the workshop and bring it home. The products are supplied by local companies that respect the environment. They collaborate with many charities and love helping the community.
- All students under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian
- 2-4yrs (Pre-Schoolers) & 5-9yrs (School Age)
- Check with provider for available dates
- Kids should bring a lunch box
- Queens Park - 3:15 pm -4pm & 4:15 pm – 5pm
- Chelsea - 10:am-10:45 am & 4:00pm – 4:45pm
- By attending & or booking a course for someone a PnP course you agree to accept their t&c's.
LocationAddress: 88 Disraeli Rd, Putney, London SW15 2DX
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £15.90More Info
From £60.00More Info