Junior Whitewater Rafting (8-16 yrs) on this 4km guided trip which takes place on a natural river, the River Dee, with rapids ranging from Grade 2 - 4.
Once kitted up with all of your equipment from the centre, you will be transported to the picturesque Horseshoe Falls where you will meet your guide. Following an individual safety briefing you are ready to head out onto the rapids where you will raft through some classic rapids such as Serpents Tail and Town Falls.
The rafts hold a minimum of 4 people, but if you are solo wanting to join a group please request this at time of booking.
- 2.5 hour session
- Wetsuit and safety equipment
- Individual safety briefing
- Expert instruction and tuition
What you should bring:
- Lace up trainers you don't mind getting wet
- Swimwear, towel and change of clothes
- Face covering
UK Premier Outdoor Activity Provider and offers exciting activities throughout the UK. Whitewater Active offers the perfect activity for you and your family or team. There are a variety of experiences to choose from. Do you fancy Whitewater rafting, kayaking or an abseiling experience? Whitewater Active offers all these activities plus a whole lot more. Based in North Wales and run their experiences mainly in the mysterious green gorges of Wales. [su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/GpAp18b-Y6s" autoplay="yes" mute="yes"]
- 8-16 years
- Minimum number of people is 4
- Maximum number of people is 30
- Session times 9.30 am or 1.30 pm
- Arrival 30 minutes prior to start of session