Junior Off Road Driving Days are for children over 11 years old or a minimum of 1.4m tall. The day starts with a lesson in a dual control car where the children are taught to drive in the safety of our vast activity field. After the initial driving lesson they then take their new found skills into the off-road driving area where they get to drive up and down slopes amongst the trees. This is done in complete safety in one of our dual control Land Rovers, with an instructor sitting beside them.
After a break for lunch (please bring a packed lunch) the kids then get to drive the Powerturns (two seater buggies that pop wheelies) and a reverse steer Land Rover and/or the Can-Am Traxter and finish the day off with a quad bike safari or the amazing Apache rally car (depending on the weather).
Junior Driving Days are a brilliant introduction to learning to drive and are run during all school holidays. Carried out in groups of five, you can either come along as an individual or as one group.
Spectators are welcome. However viewing may be limited for certain activities. No dogs are allowed on site
- Full day driving
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Supervised off road driving in dual control Land Rover
- Drive Powerturns (two seater buggies that pop wheelies)
- Reverse steer Land Rover and/or the Can-Am Traxter
- Quad bike safari or the amazing Apache rally car (depending on the weather).
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is a pleasant indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event was founded by Ian Wright over 29 years ago, when his passion for off road driving became a business providing similar experiences for corporate and private groups. Ian has been crowned national Sporting Trials champion several times between 1995 and 2020. We welcome both individuals and groups looking for thrilling motorised activities and an action-packed day. Try the fast and furious Apache rally car, the challenge of the sporting trials cars, our thrilling 4×4 off-road vehicles or the hugely popular quad bike safaris. Most of our equipment is dual control so if you want to bring the kids and let them join in, we welcome you and the family to come and experience a day to remember. If there’s a group of you they can arrange mid-week activities too.
- Minimum age – 11 years old.
- Available weekdays during all school holidays
- If you are extraordinarily tall or short, or feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity in any way, please check with the centre when booking.
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Carried out in groups of five, either come along as an individual or as one group
- Excludes lunch
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable. Waterproofs are provided.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £101.00More Info
From £58.00More Info