Introduction to Foraging
Locations: UK LocationsThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Discover amazing abundance of edible plants and flowers
- Learn to utilise your foraged foods
- Taste some amazing products made from wild foods
- Over 10 years
- Family & Friends
- COVID restrictions may apply
Head back to nature with this introduction to foraging, at various locations in the UK. , Cookery with Lunch for One or Two. Join a Totally Wild UK professional forager to learn the art of foraging and to discover the vast range of wild edibles lying all around us.
You will learn the basics of foraging and then go outdoors to discover what exciting wild foods are growing nearby. The professional forager, will introduce you to a number of edible species. You will receive tips on harvesting and the correct identification and be able to identify possible look-alikes.
There will be the opportunity to taste a huge range of pre-made wild food tasters from pickles to jams, chutneys, syrups, flavoured salts, alcohol infusions and much more.
- 10am-1pm, 3 hour foraging course
- Learn the basics of foraging
- Introduction to edible species
- Learn the ins and outs of foraging from a professional
- Sample delicious tasters
[su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/0CIDOGv9lSg" autoplay="yes" mute="yes"]
Totally Wild UK's main goal is to excite people with the amazing flavours to be found in the wild. On their Foraging Courses you'll see that wild food is everywhere and the Totally Wild UK team is constantly exploring and developing the range of foraging courses making sure your learning experience is fun and as valuable as possible.
Totally Wild UK want to support foragers, the art of foraging and take a responsible role in the sustainable collection of wild food, allowing nature to flourish as we interact with wild spaces, believing in safe foraging for their guests, and are rather strict on their in house risk assessments, training and development to ensure you have a truly fantastic and memorable experience.
- Minimum age 10
- Available on selected dates between March and November
- Runs between 10am and 1pm (Week days & Weekends)
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 3 hours for the full experience.
LocationAddress: 14 Gilchrist Avenue, Macclesfield, SK11 8UH
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £115.00More Info
From £50.00More Info
From £80.00More Info