Spend the morning sailing under the iconic Forth Bridges at South Queensferry in a luxury yacht. Take part in the sailing of the yacht or sit back and take in the scenery and wildlife.
Enjoy a Taste of Scotland on the deck or in the cabin before relaxing and enjoying a journey by road to a whisky distillery in the Highlands. You will travel in a luxury Land Rover Discovery 5, finishing off with a whisky tasting at one of the Perthshire distilleries.
Tours are available from 28.3.21 to 31.10.21.
- Experience is for up to 4 people
- Two hour sail along the Forth estuary
- Taste of Scotland lunch on board the luxury yacht
- Tour by road Land Rover Discovery 5 in a of Highland Perthshire
- Refreshments on board the yacht
- Standard whisky tasting experience at a Perthshire Distillery
- Personal planning consultation for the day for individual preferences
- Life jackets and safety briefing
- An opportunity to be hands on sailing the yacht
- Fully qualified crew and coded yacht
- Waterproof and thermal clothing(essential!)
- Soft soled footwear (essential also!)
McIntosh Tours are a professional family run business devoted to sharing our unique perspective of Scottish life and landscapes both on land and sea.
Their luxury, private tours allow us to create bespoke experiences and magical memories that truly showcase the best Scotland has to offer, be it scenery, history, whisky or cuisine.
- For full T&Cs please refer to McIntosh Tours Ltd website
- The voucher can not be exchanged for cash
- It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your tour
- McIntosh Tours Ltd gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. In case of Covid-19 restrictions they can be extended.
- Land tours are suitable for children of all ages & sea tours children 5 years+
- McIntosh Tours Ltd reserve the right to cut short any or all tours and activities
- Soft soled shoes must be worn aboard the yacht