Hand Building Clay ClassThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Create your own piece from scratch, the only one in the world!
- Relax in a totally different way
- Re kindle skills from childhood or learn totally new ones
- No experience needed
- Single or Group activity
- Expressing your creative flair
Learn the ancient pottery-making technique of hand building with clay which involves creating forms without a pottery wheel, using the hands, fingers, and simple tools! You will learn how to build with clay using an appropriate technique depending on the piece you wish to make, all you need to take with you is an idea of a shape / item you would like to make.
You may be able to paint your piece depending on your creation, it requires firing after drying out for two weeks, then glazing and firing again. If you do not paint your creation you can return in two weeks when it will be dried, glazed and fired for you.
- Up to 2 and 1/2 hours of working with clay by hand ( you do not use a potter’s wheel)
- Piece of clay approx. 1/2kg
- Expert tuition
- All safety equipment included
Fired 4 U is owned and run by Jane who has a passion for ceramics and crafts and loves nothing more than to help others explore their creative side and have fun! The studio has been open since 2006 and welcomes children, adults and families of all ages and abilities. They offer hand building clay sessions, pottery painting and low fire copper enamelling crafts. Available for individuals and groups.
- Minimum age 10 years old
- Exclusions no other discounts available
- Available Wednesday to Saturday with pre bookings
- Tea and coffee available
- Free car parking at studio
LocationAddress: 15-17 Hennel Lane, Walton le Dale, Preston PR5 4LA
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £75.00More Info
From £50.00More Info
From £30.00More Info