Half Day White Water Kayaking for TwoThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Expert instruction
- Exhilarating adrenaline filled afternoon
- Minimum age 10 Years +
- Whilst buoyancy aids are worn, ability to swim & water confidence is recommended.
- Two People
Half day White Water Kayaking for two people on the river in North Wales. This open canoeing half day is a graceful way to explore the river, whether it is full on white water, or calmer flowing rivers, the canoe will lap it all up. The instructor will select the most suitable area to start, which will be dependent on weather and the river level, to ensure you have a fun safe introduction to open canoeing on the river. During the session you will discover techniques to get the best out of canoeing on white water.
In the half day experience you'll cross the flows, read basic rapids and navigate your way down a few smaller feature in this fun canoe session. Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- 3 Hour Experience for Two People
- Safety Briefing
- Expert instructors
- All equipment provided
- Tips & techniques
Quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- Holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- Fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- Minimum age is 10 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: North Wales
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £232.00More Info
From £122.00More Info
From £122.00More Info