Half day rock climbing and abseiling session is aimed at getting you off the ground( literally). This introduction to rock climbing will be tailored to you and your group, you will gain the confidence and skills to succeed and reach new heights.
The sessions typically start with your experienced qualified instructor teaching you some bouldering, which is low level climbing and helps to get you warmed up and feeling the rocks. This a great fun start as its all about balance and getting to grips with rock climbing, all at a safe low level. Then you'll climb a variety of routes that will challenge you and gradually increase your confidence each time. This is suitable for all ages and abilities and no previous experience is required.
- All safety kit
- Expert instruction
- 3 hour experience
- Tips & techniques
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- TNR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances