Half Day Canyoning in North Wales for two people is an exhilarating outdoor activity, it is the unmatched adventure activity for those that want to see some of the most awe-inspiring sights North Wales has hidden away. Under the expert instructor, you will descend into a truly lost kingdom full of nature and adventure, experiencing the rush of adrenalin as you clamber over rocks, jump into pools and abseil down waterfalls.
The gorges of North Wales are truly amazing places. Deep dark canyons with cool flowing water, rocks to slide down & mammoth boulders to climb around, small jumps and giant leaps, with abseils down waterfalls, this is truly adventure at its best.
Canyoning is the perfect activity for anyone seeking adventure, friends, family, Stag & Hen or youth groups. Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- 3 Hour experience for Two People
- Safety Briefing
- All Equipment
- Expert Instructors
- Tips & techniques
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- TNR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided | bring a packed lunch
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: North Wales
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £232.00More Info
From £122.00More Info
From £122.00More Info