Half Day Archery, Axe Throwing & Air Rifle Shooting For Two PeopleThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Purpose built indoor facility
- Try Air rifles, Axe Throwing and Archery under safe instruction
- Not weather dependent
- Minimum 7 Years +
Try Archery, Axe Throwing & Air Rifles for minimum two people is in purpose built indoor ranges, based in an historic 19th century Industrial Mill, North Wales. This is the most popular experience with 60 minutes of each sport. It perfect for you to challange your friends and family and see who is the best whilst having some fun.
Your instructor will give you a full safety brief for each individual activity along with the techniques required to make the most of your experience. There will be plenty of individual coaching and feedback to improve your technique! Finally you will finish with some games and competition to find out who is best. Before moving onto the next activity.
All this under the guidance of highly experienced and qualified instructors
- Price is for two people
- Includes 60 minutes of each activity
- Interactive archery targets
- Professional instructors
- All equipment included
- Indoor ranges- All weather activity
Outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: Mile End MillLlangollen North Wales LL20 8AD
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £37.98More Info
From £49.99More Info
From £59.00More Info