This activity is for individuals who want to go away with some real knowledge of the workings of a 4x4 off roader and to experience just how capable these machines are when driven correctly. The session starts with a brief classroom session before the instructor puts you to the test on the demanding course of woodland tracks and steep slopes whilst you enjoy an exhilarating and fun experience. The off road driving facility provides a challenge for both experienced 4x4 drivers and beginners.
What's included - Price is per Person (Max 3 people)
- Half day session 4x4 driving
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Shared activity with up to three people.
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is an indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event is one of the most experienced off-road driving operators in the country and is an accredited member of the British Off-Road Driving Association (BORDA). They provide professional training to numerous commercial organisation’s and individuals wanting to experience 4x4 off-road driving as a leisure activity. With their instructor beside you, they ensure that you fully enjoy your driving experience as you tackle slopes you wouldn’t believe were possible. The off-road driving facility provides a challenge for both experienced 4x4 drivers and beginners.
- Minimum 16 years for the shared experience.
- If you are extraordinarily tall or short, or feel your physique may impair your enjoyment of this activity in any way, please check with the centre when booking.
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Available most Saturdays throughout the year, please speak to the centre directly to discuss alternative days.
- Excludes lunch
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £110.00More Info
From £82.00More Info
From £179.00More Info