Half Day 4x4 Exclusive Off-Road Driving Experience
This activity is for individuals who want to go away with some real knowledge of the workings of a 4x4 off roader and to experience just how capable these machines are when driven correctly. The session starts with a brief classroom session before the instructor puts you to the test on the demanding course of woodland tracks and steep slopes whilst you enjoy an exhilarating and fun experience. The off road driving facility provides a challenge for both experienced 4x4 drivers and beginners.
This exclusive 4x4 off road driving is aimed at individuals who want to get a lot more from the experience. Apart from the instructor demonstrations you get to do all the driving, so you’re not sharing with anyone else, resulting in your confidence and ability improving throughout the session resulting in you being able to tackle much steeper ascents and descents.
- Exclusive Half day session 4x4 driving - Allow 3 to 3½ hours for this session
- Price is per vehicle
- 1:1 tuition with experience off-road driving operator
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is ant indoor meeting space and drink vending machine
The Wright Event was founded by Ian Wright over 29 years ago, when his passion for off road driving became a business providing similar experiences for corporate and private groups. Ian has been crowned national Sporting Trials champion several times between 1995 and 2020. We welcome both individuals and groups looking for thrilling motorised activities and an action-packed day. Try the fast and furious Apache rally car, the challenge of the sporting trials cars, our thrilling 4×4 off-road vehicles or the hugely popular quad bike safaris. Most of our equipment is dual control so if you want to bring the kids and let them join in, we welcome you and the family to come and experience a day to remember. If there’s a group of you they can arrange mid-week activities too.
- Min 11 years for the exclusive experience and 16 years for the shared experience.
- No height or weight restrictions
- Available most Saturdays throughout the year, please speak to the centre directly to discuss alternative days.
- Excludes lunch
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable. Waterproofs are provided.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £109.00More Info
From £164.00More Info
From £145.00More Info