8 hour chauffeur-guide tour to The Cotswolds Distillery with a visit to the Cotswolds. Enjoy a day out in The Cotswolds, one of the most beautiful areas of the English countryside, then explore the distillery with whiskey and spirits tasting at one of the country's outstanding distilleries. Take in the stunning scenery of English countryside with rolling hills, stone villages, thatched roofs, and timber-framed cottages, lovingly known as The Cotswolds,
Private car tours in sanitised vehicles, ensuring your safety above all else.
- 8 hour Gin & Whisky tour experience
- Water and wifi in vehicle
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- Distillery visit followed by a tasting of whiskies and spirits at The Cotswolds Distillery
- Picnic lunch (optional) and payable on day
Bespoke England Tours was born from the desire to provide high-quality and good value for money tours and experiences in London and England to discerning travellers. They provide Mercedes Benz vehicles with the leading chauffeurs and award winning guides. The tours are designed for the refined traveller who enjoys private tours, at their own pace, staying away from crowds, travelling in comfort and style with the full attention of experienced guides and chauffeurs. Bespoke England Tours specialises in day trips in London and around southern England: Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Stonehenge, Kent Wine Tours, Cotswolds English Whisky and Gin Distillery Tours, Harry Potter film locations, Bath, the Cotswolds and many more. You will be driven around safely and in style, educated and entertained for truly memorable experiences. This is an environmentally and socially responsible tour company and drive the cleanest Euro6 diesel engines which incorporate BlueTEC® making the vehicles's emissions almost zero. They are eliminating single use plastic from their tours and recycle all the waste. Bespoke Tours sponsor local schools supporting the children who study, charities for homeless people in London and charities that offset carbon emissions by replanting sustainable forests. You will receive a warm welcome and memorable trip as they showcase the best of England.
- All ages welcome, these are fun experiences for all the family.
- Exclusions: entrance fees, lunch and picnics. Gratuities for your driverguide.
- Due to limited availability at the venues we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full details and further information will be arranged at booking
- Lunch not included
LocationAddress: 101 Brixham RoadWelling Kent DA16 1EL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £23.00More Info
From £16.50More Info