2 hour Gelato Making Cooking Class, London. After a short introduction and some secrets about the authentic recipes from Bologna. Then onto the making and tasting under the guidance of the friendly and passionate master chefs you will learn everything about the original ‘gelato bolognese’ and see behind the scenes of the gelato laboratory. The gelato cooking class is available for all ages and perfect for the gelato lover.
What is included:
- Welcome hot-drink
- Multiple Gelato tastings
- Decorating tools, ingredients, aprons, gloves, recipe book included
- Gelato cake to take-home
The experience includes 3 stages:
- Blends preparation: learn how to balance ingredients in order to create the perfect gelato recipes and produce your favourite gelato flavours' blends.
- Gelato "Mantecazione": Assist the gelato making process, learn that when the gelato is ready, how to extract it from the machine. and taste the flavours you have created.
- Gelato cake preparation and decoration: Gelato degustation, choose 2 flavours, as the Chefs teach you how to produce a Gelato cake and then you will make your cake, then you will decorate your masterpiece and take home.
In 2012 Cremeria Funivia founder, Leonardo Ragazzi met Gianluca Vitali and Elena Manfroni, two renowned Bolognese entrepreneurs. Leonardo, Elena and Gianluca soon become inseparable as they all share a passion for Gelato and for quality food.In 2015 Unico launched their first UK site in the South East borough of Bromley – where gelato and coffee were on offer. Ultimately homemade cakes were introduced. The year also saw Gianluca’s son and three friends join the team to assist with brand identity and marketing communications.
2017 saw the launch of Unico’s second site in the bustling area of Notting Hill in West London. Both sites also launched their new vegan and pastry range. Unico totally re-branded their corporate style with new graphic and interior design.
- Max no. per class 12
- Min no. per public class 2
- Min no. per private class 5
- Suitable for all ages
- Voucher can not be exchanged for cash
- Booking based on availability with Unico
- Cost is for class only