Full Day Cheese Making Course For OneThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Turning milk into cheese all by hand is beautiful
- Being part of a passionate team is 100% rewarding and fun.
- Getting to eat lots of cheese
- All ages
This full day cheese making course, Yorkshire. Situated in the beautiful and picturesque town of Reeth and surrounded by dry stone walls and rolling hills, great little pubs, B&B and guest houses, this is a beautiful place to spend the weekend. Lacey's award winning cheeses are amazing and you will learn from the experts.
On the day you will be taught all the little tips and tricks of making cheese at home. This is a proper roll your sleeves up Yorkshire cheese making day with copious amounts of tea and laughter!
Cheese Course Experience includes:
- Full day runs from approximately 10am - 4pm
- Learn how to cut and grade cheese
- Learn to wax cheese using the wax pans, always great fun
- Make approx 50 kg of cheese, a mixture of soft and hard cheese.
- You will be involved in all aspects of the day's cheese make, from cutting the curd, cheddaring, milling, moulding up and pressing
- Light lunch & refreshments included
- Selection of cheeses to take home
Simon Lacey is an award winning cheese maker in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales and has been running courses in Reeth for over 4 years. He has in that time created a fun rewarding informative hands on experience where you become part of a small team of cheese makers all working together to produce some amazing cheese. Simon is a very well known and respected guy that has been selling his cheese on most of the North East Farmers markets for over 10 years and has hundreds of loyal customers. He prides himself on customer service that is second to none and that shows in the countless 5 star reviews that Laceys cheese have gained. He has also been crowned by LUX magazine 2019 Yorkshire Cheese maker and has been selected to judge at the 2020 British Cheese awards.
- Family days over 4 secures the full day
- Dietary restrictions catered for
- 1 year to redeem
- No refunds
LocationAddress: Richmond, Yorkshire
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £80.00More Info
From £130.00More Info