This 3 hour french cookery class Wandsworth London, you will learn a bit of je ne sais quoi! On arrival you will be met with a glass of wine, which will of course, be free flowing through out the class, true Parisian style! Next you will be shown to your seats where you will watch a fun and informative demonstration on how to create the tasty menu for yourself.
Kicking off the meal will be a Twice Baked Soufflé. with a sure fire recipe. Following this fluffy, cheesy starter you will begin making the humble classic Coq au Vin which will be served with Creamy Mash and Buttered Green Beans and last but not least you will finish this French feast with a Creme Brûlée.
French Cookery Class Menu
Twice Baked Soufflé
Coq au Vin with Creamy Mash and Buttered Green Beans
- Expert tuition
- Hands on cooking
- Recipe booklet emailed after the class
- Three 5* classic French dishes
- Only the best Clarence Court Duck Eggs
- Unlimited wine throughout the class.
- All facilities, aprons, equipment and ingredients included
- Confidence in the kitchen.
- Shortcuts and fabulous tips
- Perfecting your Twice Baked Soufflé
- Making the perfect custard
- Transferable skills which can be used for multiple other cuisines in the kitchen
- Ability to cook and adapt recipes
One of London's best Cookery Schools; The Avenue Cookery School have been offering fun private and public classes for all ages and abilities since 2004. Family run London based School Wandsworth Town & Central London. The owner and head chef Diana began her career as a chalet chef before discovering her entrepreneurial side and founding a number of specialist food ventures. Infamously, Diana taught at The Grange Cookery School in Somerset for 7 years before starting The Avenue, where she has been ever since. Diana is supported by her son Richard and daughter Sophie. The food at The Avenue can be considered classic chic but full of fun twists and turns (ranging from macaroon masterclasses to gluten free baking to simple supper classes). All the classes are taught in the school's beautiful kitchen facilities in a relaxed environment.
- Please advise of any special dietary requirements at time of booking
- Non refundable and no cash exchange
- Minimum age 18 years+
LocationAddress: 3 Enterprise Way Wandsworth London SW18 1FZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £75.00More Info
From £90.00More Info