Forage and Cook for a DayThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Discover amazing abundance of edible plants and flowers
- Learn to utilise your foraged foods
- Taste some amazing products made from wild foods
- Over 18 years
- Family & Friends
- COVID restrictions may apply
Head back to nature with this fantastic Foraging, Cookery with Lunch for One or Two. Choose from a choice of multiple UK locations. You will join a professional forager to learn the ins and outs of foraging and wild food, before harvesting a range of ingredients and cooking up a delicious wild food lunch.
In this 5-6 hour foraging course you’ll learn the rules of general foraging and harvest a range of wild ingredients. You’ll sample plenty of delicious tasters, from chutneys and jams to salt pickles and syrups. Having collected your ingredients you'll then cook up a delicious wild food meal.
Example dishes that have been enjoyed are wild mushroom risotto, wild garlic pesto pasta and elderberry panna cotta. Meals are dependent on seasonal and location availability.
● 5-6 hour foraging course for one or two
● Harvest a range of wild ingredients
● Cook a wild food lunch to enjoy
● Learn the ins and outs of foraging from a professional
● Sample delicious tasters
[su_youtube url="https://youtu.be/0CIDOGv9lSg" autoplay="yes" mute="yes"]
Foraging Courses you'll see that wild food is everywhere and the Totally Wild UK team is constantly exploring and developing the range of foraging courses making sure your learning experience is fun and as valuable as possible. The art of foraging and take a responsible role in the sustainable collection of wild food, allowing nature to flourish as we interact with wild spaces, believing in safe foraging for their guests, and are rather strict on their in house risk assessments, training and development to ensure you have a truly fantastic and memorable experience.
- Minimum age 18
- Available on selected dates between March and November
- Runs between 10am and 4pm (Week days & Weekends)
- We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 5-6 hours for the full experience.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £199.00More Info
From £110.00More Info
From £65.00More Info