Enjoy a day at Sugarstealers Ribble Valley flower school. The class is taken by Sam Cook who has extensive experience in flower design and has been teaching his trade for over 15 years. At Sugarstealers flower School, you take home a beautiful design created by yourself complete with tea, coffee or soft drink and choice of cake.
- Classes: 1 and 1/2 hours
- Time 7-8.30pm at various venues*
- Extensive selection of flowers & varieties
- Learn new techniques
- Selecting & matching different variations
- Compose an on-trend and chic design
- All materials
- Take your flower creation away
- Tea, coffee or soft drink and choice of cake
- Tips on making your arrangement last
Classes available in Ribble Valley
- Sunflower topiary
- Autumn Hand Tied
- Pumpkin Arrangement
- Mocha Winter Arrangement
- Christmas Wreath
- Advanced Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Arrangement
* please check at time of booking for venue availability and times for your selected flower arranging class.
Sugarstealers Flower schools are based at numerous venues around the North West.
Learn to arrange flowers like a Pro! You will create a range of stunning designs using an array of fresh plant materials and learning new techniques with the expert tutor Sam Cook, Sam has been teaching for over 15 years. Sugarstealers flower school experience is great for yourself or a friend, or purchase 2 and go together!
This voucher also allows you to choose whichever location suits from any of the venues noted below across the North West Sugarstealers Schools & Workshops can be found at:
- St Marys Church Hall, Grassendale, Liverpool L190NE
- Dolly’s Tearoom, 386 Bolton Road, Darwen BB32PS
- St Marks Club, Preston Old Road, BB2 2SS
- Tastebuds, 1 George Street, Whalley, BB7 9TH
- The Vintage Sewing Bunny, K3 Snowden Road, Lytham St Annes, FY8 3FE
- Voucher valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- Check at time of booking for venue availability and times for your selected flower arranging class.
- No previous experience with flowers necessary.
- Non refundable