This fantastic flight simulator experience gives you insight into what the pilot of a Cessna Skyhawk, the most popular single-engine aircraft ever built, taking off and landing at a huge range of airports. The Cessna Skyhawk, Yorkshire, is the go-to training aircraft for student pilots
When you arrive you will be welcomed into the waiting room where you can relax with a complimentary tea or coffee while your flight instructor will run through everything you need to know for your flight.
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- Full briefing from your flight instructor
- 60 minute flight simulator of the world’s most popular single-engine aircraft
- Full size fuselage with a fully functioning cockpit
- 180 degrees FOV HD projector system.
- Choice of different weather, times of day and more for your flight
- Fully working dual control yokes
- Dual rudder pedals
If you are bringing spectators they can remain in the rooms where the simulators are situated and relax with a tea or coffee while keeping a close eye on your flying.
Yorkshire Flight Simulator offers 2 Different experiences. The Cessna is a fully manual aircraft with global airports, different weather conditions and times of day. The F16 fighting Falcon fighter jet simulator, ranging from basic flying to Air to Air combat and Air to ground and full mission campaigns. Get the most out of flying with Yorkshire Flight Simulator and their experienced instructors, take your pick of different weather, times of year, and day and night flying. With a totally immersive 180-degree field of view, a full-sized cockpit and fully working flight controls, this experience will give you all the thrills of being airborne, without the hassle.
- Please allow 30 minutes extra on top of your timed session for your visit.
- Vouchers valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are redeemable for any other service or value.
- Vouchers are fully transferable between persons and can be increased to a higher experience package at the time of booking you flight experience.
- Staff have the right to turn customers away that appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Free parking is available on site.