This fun filled face painting class will introduce you to the art of face painting and is suitable for those with little or no experience. It provides product knowledge and general information about product and equipment supplies. The class will give you basic application techniques and design skill. The Face Painters Blueprint” book is included contains all the course information plus many step by steps and loads more designs, tips and techniques to practice after the class too.
- Introduction to face painting
- Class times 10 am - 3pm
- All paints, brushes sponges etc are provided for use on the day.
- Professional tuition
- Learn application techniques and design skills.
- Leave with the knowledge of how to paint at least 6 faces
- Develop basic faces and to extend your repertoire
- A copy of “The Face Painters Blueprint” book included
What do I need to bring:
- A camera to record your achievements and reminder of designs.
- Wet wipes or a flannel, as we encourage each person to be painted, it is important to experience having your face painted.
- There will be the facility to purchase products on the day by cash or credit card
Welcome to the wonderful, colourful world of Follies Face and Body painters! Liz Bylett and her team of fabulous face and body painters LOVE what they do. Industry leaders teach at the Follies Academy training 1,000s over 20 years in this fabulous industry. Sharing their knowledge and skill sets with others through regular training classes and courses they have supported and inspired many in creating their very own thriving and successful businesses. You will learn health and safety, techniques and how to apply the product to create and practice some fabulous designs and amaze your family and friends. For the past 30 years Follies Face & Body Art have provided private and bespoke face or body painting parties and workshops, through to large nationwide promotions. Whether you’re looking to add some extra creativity to a party or christening, or you’re a football or rugby ground looking to add some colour to your event, Follies Face & Body Art could be what you’re looking for. From hen and halloween parties to film premieres and celebrity body painting, their experts arrive prompt, professional and ready to help you to create a fabulous and memorable event party or workshop. Follies are the creative team behind The Living Art Show, a body painting festival that takes place in the Summer currently held in Suffolk. Follies Face & Body Art also provide one to one photo-shoot sessions, as well as training courses for private groups, companies, education establishments and more.
- Exclusions - No lift at venue
- Available – Regular London and Kent venues
- Voucher redeemable to attend class within 6 months
- Pre booking required.
- Excludes lunch
LocationAddress: Mycenae House 90 Mycenae Road Blackheath London SE3 7SE
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £115.00More Info
From £139.99More Info