Your chance to fly a fighter jet Falcon F-16 Block 52 with this incredible Fighter Pilot Flight Simulator Experience. Hop into the cockpit, experience the immersive 180 degree projector system, as you get a feel for what it’s really like to fly one of these world-class military jets.
When you arrive you will be welcomed into the waiting room where you can relax with a complimentary tea or coffee while your flight instructor will run through everything you need to know for your flight.
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- Full briefing from your flight instructor
- Falcon F16 Block 52 Fighter Pilot Simulator
- Fully immersed fighter pilot experience
- Fixed based, fully enclosed cockpit
- 180 degrees FOV HD projector system.
- Choice of different weather, times of day and more for your flight
- Dual MFD displays
- Extracted fully working head up display
- Hotas cougar F16 Throttle and Side Stick
- F-16 rudder pedals
If you are bringing spectators they can remain in the rooms where the simulators are situated and relax with a tea or coffee while keeping a close eye on your flying.
Yorkshire Flight Simulator offers 2 Different experiences. The F16 fighting Falcon fighter jet simulator, ranging from basic flying to Air to Air combat and Air to ground and full mission campaigns. The Cessna is a fully manual aircraft with global airports, different weather conditions and times of day. Get the most out of flying with Yorkshire Flight Simulator and their experienced instructors, take your pick of different weather, times of year, and day and night flying. With a totally immersive 180-degree field of view, a full-sized cockpit and fully working flight controls, this experience will give you all the thrills of being airborne, without the hassle.
- Minimum age: 18
- Vouchers valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Fully transferable between persons
- Voucher can be used to upgrade flight experience
- Staff reserve the right to you away if you appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Free parking is available on site.