Enjoy a 2 hour exclusive Quad Bike experience West Malling. This quad biking session is for those who are experienced in quad biking and just want to get out on safari. Everyone is given their own quad bike for the session which starts with the instructors taking you through a short safety briefing and a run through the obstacle course.
Once your ability has been assessed you will set off on a safari around 200 acres of woods, orchards and open fields, then it's on to the 4 x 4 off-road driving area where you will gradually work up to ascending and descending the more demanding slopes, ditches, ridges and ruts. Whilst out on safari the instructor will set you several tasks to complete just to sort out the men from the boys. With this activity you will get approximately 85 minutes actual riding time including a 60 minute safari. Group sizes are restricted to a maximum of 5 people.
- 2 Hour quad biking experience
- Safety briefing & demonstration
- Max 5 people in group
- Assessment on quad bike obstacle course
- 85 minute quad biking
- All safety equipment included and waterproofs
- There is a pleasant indoor meeting space and a drink vending machine
The Wright Event was founded by Ian Wright over 29 years ago, when his passion for off road driving became a business providing similar experiences for corporate and private groups. Ian has been crowned national Sporting Trials champion several times between 1995 and 2020. We welcome both individuals and groups looking for thrilling motorised activities and an action-packed day. Try the fast and furious Apache rally car, the challenge of the sporting trials cars, our thrilling 4×4 off-road vehicles or the hugely popular quad bike safaris. Most of our equipment is dual control so if you want to bring the kids and let them join in, we welcome you and the family to come and experience a day to remember. If there’s a group of you they can arrange mid-week activities too.
- Minimum 16 years
- If you are very tall or short, feel your physique may impair your enjoyment check when booking.
- Max weight is 20 stone
- Available most Saturdays throughout the year, please speak to the centre directly to discuss alternative days.
- Excludes lunch
- NO dogs allowed
- Wear comfortable casual clothing & footwear that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- In wet weather a change of clothes is advisable.
LocationAddress: Ashtree Farm Teston Road West Malling, ME19 5RL
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £74.00More Info
From £101.00More Info