Harry Potter Tour is a truly spellbinding bus tour of Edinburgh. Travel around the locations that inspired the Harry Potter book series.
Jump aboard the vintage double-decker London bus and take in all of the most spellbinding sights that the city of Edinburgh has to offer, including those that inspired the tales of a certain famous boy wizard Harry Potter.
The Harry Potter bus tour will travel to many of the locations in Edinburgh which inspired J.K. Rowling to write the Harry Potter series. This includes Greyfriar’s Cemetery where J.K.Rowling found inspiration for some character names such as Voldemort, aka Tom Riddle (Riddell), Spoon Cafe where she was a regular and wrote some of the first book, George Heriot’s School which was believed to be the inspiration for the architecture of Hogwarts plus many more locations to spy some wizards!
Arrive at the bus and you will be sorted into your house (or table) where you will be greeted with a drink. Non-alcoholic and alcoholic options will be available.
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Location: Edinburgh
- Departing @ 6pm on Fridays and Saturdays
- Pickup Location: Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
Italian & Anti Pasta
- A hand-crafted selection of meats and cheese
- Deliciously flavourful herbed olives
- Chicken liver pate and caramelised onion chutney
- Crisp salad and grapes
- Oatcakes and crusty bread
- A glass of red, white or rose wine / or soft drink
Pizza & Prosecco
- A fresh and authentic Margarita or Pepperoni pizza
- A chilled glass of prosecco / or soft drink
- cheese pizza or hot dog plus a soft drink
**Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
The Red Bus Bistro is a quirky vintage London bus/restaurant touring the wonderful cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, on a daily basis. This iconic vehicle/restaurant provides a gastronomic journey to take in some of the best sights Edinburgh and Glasgow have to offer. Whilst on your tour you will be able to sample delicious home-cooked Scottish cuisine, all produced from locally sourced Scottish suppliers, and freshly cooked onboard. Whilst tucking into the food on the bus tours in Edinburgh or Glasgow you can enjoy a tipple of your choice, whether it be one of our vast range of malt whiskies, a chilled glass of bubbly or one of our signature gin pots, the choice is yours. Hop onboard one of these unique bus tours and enjoy one of the Red Bus Bistro's fabulous dining experiences. [su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbX_2l7XiM&feature=emb_logo" mute="yes"]
- Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
- For every full-fare-paying adult, one child aged 14 and under is welcome on this tour with a free child ticket.
- Any additional children are welcome with a child ticket costing just £10.
- Vintage Routemaster buses do not have any toilet facilities on board. This tour will stop for a 15-minute comfort break, allowing you to stretch your legs and use local facilities.
- A range of dietary requirements can be catered for
- No guarantee can be given that all ingredients have been produced in a nut-free environment.