The Ultimate Luxury Whisky Tour Experience
The Aberfeldy distillery immersion luxury whisky tour, exclusively on one day monthly, enjoy a fascinating immersion into Dewar’s and Aberfeldy whisky. This is their ultimate in luxury whisky experience. The whisky tour takes place over the course of a day, as you take a privileged escorted tour of the fascinating archive, bringing its stories to life, as well as a full production tour where the secrets of creating the Dewar's Aberfeldy distillery richly honeyed spirit will be unravelled.
A freshly prepared lunch in the Whisky Lounge, before sampling the finest and rarest Aberfeldy malts in the tutored ‘rare & aged’ whisky tasting. Finally, enjoy some amazing cocktails in a top secret location within the site, before leaving with an exclusive whisky gift – a rare and exclusively aged single cask edition of Aberfeldy, hand signed by the distillery manager.
- Available on a selected day each month
- 10am - 3.30pm
- Tea/coffee and locally made shortbread upon arrival
- Escorted tour of the immersive heritage exhibition
- Visit the Dewar’s water source: The Pitilie Burn, and enjoy a hot toddy
- A behind the scenes tour of Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery
- Tasting of a single cask Aberfeldy whisky ‘from the cask’
- Freshly made buffet lunch using locally sourced ingredients
- Old and Rare luxury whisky tasting comprising four 15ml samples in our Blending room
- Cocktails in a secret location…
- The exclusive parting gift of a 20cl bottle of exclusively aged single cask Aberfeldy, hand signed by the Distillery Manager
Make the most of your visit to one of the most acclaimed visitor attractions Perthshire has to offer. As well as guided distillery tours, a visit to Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery offers the opportunity to relax in their Whisky Lounge and cafe. Chat to the team about their whisky and purchase a dram or tasting flight from the fully licensed bar.
The heritage centre offers a unique insight into founders; John Dewar and his sons Tommy and John Alexander.
Tours of the Dewar's Aberfeldy traditional distillery take place throughout the day, and include options for whisky aficionados. All tickets include access to our museum and warehouse experience.
- Visitors must wear sensible footwear on the distillery tour
- No high heels or open toed shoes permitted
- No dogs (except assistance dogs) are not permitted in the visitor centre or distillery.
- Your selected time is the start of your experience, please arrive 10 minutes prior.
- Booking is essential
- Maximum 10 persons per experience