Day Rock Climbing and AbseilingThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Expert instruction
- Gorgeous scenery of The Dee Valley
- Fantastic Day Out in North Wales
- Minimum age is 7 Years +
- All abilities
- No previous experience required
Full day rock climbing and abseiling session for two people in North Wales is suitable whether you've never climbed before, or want to make the transition from indoor to outdoor, Rock Climbing and Abseil sessions are suitable for everyone.
You willed much climbing as possible, progressing you to climb higher and more technical climbs throughout the day. This introduction to rock climbing will be tailored to you and your group, you will gain the confidence and skills to succeed and reach new heights.
Your experienced instructor will give you ample coaching on technique allowing you to get the most out of the day, by the end of the session you will be reading the rock as well navigating climbing guide books to find your personal suitable and challenging climbs This is suitable for all ages and abilities and no previous experience is required.
A beautiful, day out in the gorgeous scenery of The Dee Valley, climbing on Clwyd Limestone Crags. Learning, trying, challenging and above all having fun.
- All equipment
- Safety Briefing
- Expert instructors
- 6 hour experience for Two People
- Tips & techniques
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- TNR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years +
- Under 18's must have an adult present at all times
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances
LocationAddress: North Wales
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £210.00More Info
From £59.00More Info
From £3,800.00More Info