Explore the Gorgeous Llangollen Canal on a canoe or kayak in North Wales. This full day is a graceful way to explore the river, on calmer flowing rivers, the canoe will lap it all up. The instructor will select the most suitable area to start, which will be dependent on weather and the river level, to ensure you have a fun safe introduction to canoeing on the river. During the day you will discover techniques to get the best out of canoeing or kayaking on white water.
On the journey along the river you will look at the horseshoe weir, go over the aqueducts and through the tunnels. Please take a packed lunch with you, to enjoy at a gorgeous spot and watch the world go by and look at the scenery and wildlife. Please bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- All safety kit & wetsuit
- Expert instruction
- 7 hour experience
- Tips & techniques
- Canoe or Kayak
TNR Outdoors provides high quality outdoor adventure experiences in Llangollen, North Wales and across the UK, Europe and sometimes further afield. Customer experience and safety are their highest priority and they have put together a wide range of products to suit you, your friends and family. TNR Outdoors will create bespoke packages for individuals. The indoor and outdoor activity centre is run by three friends and business partners, Richard Witheridge, Tom Robinson and Adam Robson. They all share a passion for the outdoors and for giving you, the customer the best experience you can have.
Founded in 2015, TNR wanted to be different, and offer activities to suit every budget. They looked at offering a wide range of time scales from an hour to a day to a full week. This starting point allowed them to design a range of experiences that would appeal to all ages and abilities.
All TNR courses, activities & experiences are staffed by appropriately qualified & experienced instructors. Staff to participant ratios are in accordance with the National Governing Body guidelines. Where there are no guidelines in place they follow best practice industry standards.
- NR holds Public Liability Insurance which is supplied to us by AIM - Activities Industry Mutual. Limit: £10 million
- TNR is fully insured to carry participants in our vehicles this is supplied by Delta Corporate Ltd
- Loss or damage to personal clothing & possessions are not covered and should be insured either under your home or travel insurance policy
- Bring a towel, old trainers and swimwear for under a wetsuit.
- Lunch is not provided
- Voucher is non refundable with no cash alternative
- All TNR t&c's apply
- Minimum age is 7 Years + & may need adult assistance during the activity
- Whilst every reasonable attempt will be made to ensure all activities go ahead, TNR may postpone or modify locations due to unforeseen circumstances