Take in the delicious aromas of three different curries from around the world, traditionally a sauce seasoned with spices – there are so many varieties it’s hard to understand the differences. This class will look at three different curries from around the world – Sri Lankan, Japanese and Indian – which will give you a wealth of knowledge so you can embrace your spice cupboard!
Combination of hands-on cooking and demonstration, this extended class includes time to enjoy eating your dishes in the dining room. You will leave with plenty of leftovers and the confidence to cook more delicious dishes at home. All classes are adaptable for most allergies and preferences, just let us know in the notes when booking.
Examples of what you might cook: things may change, trust us it will be delicious
- Japanese Katsu (crispy-fried chicken, ginger and coconut sauce)
- Sri Lankan Kaju Maluwa (traditional creamy curry with cashews)
- Pakistani butter chicken (Murgh Makhani)
- Class lasts for 4 hours
- Glass of prosecco, beer or soft drink on arrival.
- All ingredients & utensils, expert chef tuition & guidance
- Enjoy the food you create at the sociable table at the end of the class – if there are any leftovers you are welcome to take them home – bring suitable containers!
- There is a great bar with some amazing wines, beers, a range spirits and soft drinks to enjoy – additional beverages can be purchased using card or cash.
- Copies of the recipes will also be emailed to you after the class.
- The added bonus is the washing up is all done for you!
- Various dates available each month
Skill Level – All Abilities
Food Sorcery is a cookery & barista school established in 2016, the purpose built kitchen overlooks the river Mersey and has the benefit of plenty of on site car-parking, and easy transport links
- Must redeem voucher on LGE and present REDEEM code to Food Sorcery to book the class
- Minimum age 16
- Must book onto the class directly with Food Sorcery in advance
- Events run monthly
- Once the event is booked, changes to the date will incur a rearrangement fee
LocationAddress: Adjacent to the Waterside HotelWilmslow RoadDidsbury, M20 5WZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £95.00More Info
From £130.00More Info