Create Your Wedding Rings for Two -Exclusive WorkshopThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Wonderful romantic gesture to treasure forever
- Unique rings to you and your partner
- Private workshop for two people
- Minimum 18 years+
Private workshop for two people, where you can both make your own wedding rings. You will spend an exclusive, fun and informal workshop making your own handcrafted wedding rings for your special day.
You don’t need any previous experience, as you will be guided through the whole process of heating, forming, hammering, soldering and filing and if you don’t require hallmarking you can leave at the end of the day with your completed rings. If you require hallmarking, your rings will be sent off after you have made them and are usually ready in 2 to 3 weeks.
When booking you will discuss if you would like gold or silver and style of the ring. The metal will be ordered and ready for the workshop. As well as providing personal tuition to make the rings yourselves, you will receive photographs of the day for you to document progress of the rings for you to keep as a memento.
The workshop cost is for 2 people, excludes metal and hallmarking and prices will vary depending on your ring choice and price of silver and gold at the time or purchase.
- Workshop for 2 people 2 to 4 hours depending on how you get on
- Private tuition and exclusive use of workshop & tools in a delightful garden setting
- Pick up & drop off at Tonbridge Station if required
- Photographs of your progress
- Personal Protection Equipment – apart from footwear and an apron
Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing (make a box, spoon etc.) and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes. Jewellery & Silverware – Hand crafted jewellery –they design and hand craft a silver box to your requirements. Unique to Silver Designed Personally – Sterling Silver Graduation Mortarboard Cap © - Celebrate your loved ones special day with a truly unique gift. Each graduation cap is crafted to order and presented with a silk tassel to match the university or college colour. There is the option to laser engrave with your loved one’s name, university, degree and date of graduation.
Personalised Workshop Day Experiences / Tuition – Many more options are available on request, for example, silversmithing and other jewellery making classes – private tuition and regular one on one classes.
- Practical clothing should be worn
- No long loose sleeves or dangling jewellery
- Long hair must be tied back
- No open toed shoes or high heels
- The workshop cost excludes metal and hallmarking.
- Metal and hallmarking prices will vary depending on your ring choice and confirmed at booking
- You will be required to sign a Waiver Agreement before starting the workshop
- Minimum age 18
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £60.00More Info
From £30.00More Info
From £155.00More Info