This adult pottery workshop suits everyone, from beginners to the more experienced. You can choose to work from the pottery wheel, hand building or sculpture in clay and decide on your own project. You will be advised on how best to develop your skills and bring your vision to life.
Your finished masterpiece will be fired in the kiln and be ready for collection (times to be confirmed by vendor).
- 2 ½ hour Pottery Workshop
- All materials and equipment needed included
- Full library of images to choose from to decorate your piece
- Use stone clay (which is frost proof)
- Once fired is dishwasher safe
- Real coffee and herbal tea and tea offered during the class
When can I do it:
- Tuesday 7.00 pm till 9.30
- Friday 10.00 to 12.30
Lucky Studio was started 13 years ago at the chocolate factory 1 in London by Lucky Rutland. Lucky is an experienced artist and has been teaching for 19 years. She specialises in all forms of clay and pottery ceramics are catered for and advises on the different glazing techniques used and using glass to melt in bowls The image library at the studio is huge and has lots of images to imprint into the clay, a number of moulds for making plates bowls and platters are also available. Only stonware clay is used which can which is dishwasher and oven proof. For pieces and scuplutures it is also frost proof so they can happily live out in your garden. Lucky also teaches adults painting and drawing .
- Over 16 years old
- 8 mins from Woodgreen tubes station and buses from all directions
- 5 mins away from the shopping city Woodgreen
- Parking facilities available on request
- Cancellations 24 hrs notice
LocationAddress: The Chocolate Factory 2, 4 Coburg Road, Woodgreen, N22 6UJ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £79.00More Info
From £40.00More Info
From £90.00More Info