Cookery class for two is the time for Cookery Cooking Together – dine out with a twist. One ticket is for two people, join a sociable evening with a blend of evening out at a restaurant and cookery class. A chef led evening, ditch the conventional restaurant meal and have fun with your partner or friends. Become chefs for the night, chopping, slicing, squeezing and peeling to create a restaurant inspired meal.
Receive canapes and a glass of fizz on arrival (fully stocked bar available to purchase any additional beverages), chef will demonstrate a starter which you recreate, then onto the main course, as chef demonstrates with hints and tips for you and then you sample your own creations. While you enjoy your meal, Chef will prepare a delicious dessert.
Skill Level: All Abilities
Cooking Experience for Two includes:
- Class last 3 hours
- Friday, Saturday or Sunday lunchtime Run most weeks, times vary with Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday lunch times popular
- Welcome drinks & canapes
- All ingredients & utensils, expert chef tuition & guidance
- Sample your own recreations starter & main Enjoy your creations as a social meal, Chef makes dessert
- Learn how to recreate restaurant style dishes at home Learn how to create restaurant inspired dishes at home
- Chefs tips and tricks and many anecdotes Relaxed cookery classes, with Chef tips, tricks and many entertaining anecdotes!
Food Sorcery is a cookery & barista school established in 2016, the purpose built kitchen overlooks the river Mersey and has the benefit of plenty of on site car-parking, and easy transport links
- Must redeem voucher on LGE and present REDEEM code to Food Sorcery to book the class
- Minimum age 16
- Must book onto the class directly with Food Sorcery in advance
- Events run monthly
- Once the event is booked, changes to the date will incur a rearrangement fee
LocationAddress: Adjacent to the Waterside Hotel Wilmslow Road Didsbury, M20 5WZ
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £400.00More Info
From £50.00More Info