Coffee Lovers Barista Class Manchester is run monthly. The three hour class runs monthly on a Saturday or Sunday and is a coffee lover’s dream. The coffee class is a blend of hands on and demonstration, focussing on making the perfect coffee and how to achieve this at home. Plenty of opportunity to practise your skills and you can even try a bit of latte art! The course times start either 11am or 12.30pm.
Barista Experience includes:
- 3 hour experience
- You will be able to make the perfect cup of coffee
- The science behind your favourite drink – temperature, filtering etc
- How to use the kit that you will need
- Coffee tasting/ flavour wheel
- Grinding beans versus pre ground
- How to steam milk without spending £’000s
- Latte art
- Lots of coffee and some nibbles!
Food Sorcery is a cookery & barista school established in 2016, the purpose built kitchen overlooks the river Mersey and has the benefit of plenty of on site car-parking. People get passionate about coffee and certainly there is nothing like a well brewed espresso to set you up for the day. This course is for the Coffee aficionado who wants the perfect brew at home!
- Minimum age 16
- Must book onto the class directly with Food Sorcery in advance
- Events run monthly
- Once the event is booked, changes to the date will incur a rearrangement fee