Cliffs of Moher Private Tour
Locations: IrelandThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- The Cliffs of Moher off the beaten path & away from the crowds.
- Hidden gem stops include remote castles, abbeys and villages.
- Explore the the Burren National Park & The Wild Atlantic Way
- Friends and families
- Special Occasion day out
- Photo opportunities
A stunning Cliffs of Moher Private tour covering over 12km of breath-taking cliff face along the west coast of Ireland. The highest point soars to heights of 220 metres with views across the wild Atlantic Ocean to the Arran Islands and Connemara. Cliffs of Moher attracts over a million visitors every year and are one of the biggest tour highlights on the Island.
You will walk the cliff face both north & south routes keeping look out for the marine and bird life, such as the peregrine falcon, bottle nosed dolphins, basking sharks and even the odd whale that swim at the foot.
Enjoy the excellent Cliffs of Moher experience and discover the ancient geological history behind the formation of these magnificent giants.
- Private, Luxury Tour Transport
- Professional Driver Guide providing commentary
- For up to 6 guests
- Tour length 7:30am-7:30pm (12 hours)
- Collection and drop off from your accommodation in Dublin City
- Lunch not included – Little Gem Guides provide options on local traditional lunch venues.
- Rest room and refreshments stops when you feel like it
Little Gem Tours are an Irish, family owned and run company. They combine the best driver guides in Ireland with unique itineraries to provide off the beaten path, private, boutique experiences of Ireland. Little Gem Tours pride themselves on providing the best and most personal guided tours of our island whilst making sure the tour is designed to suit you
- The tour is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Find full terms & conditions here
LocationAddress: New Work Junction, Wynnfield Road, Rathmines, Dublin 6, Ireland
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £87.00More Info
From £100.00More Info