8 hour panoramic chauffeur grand tour of the city of London with shopping time and photo stops. 8-hour in-depth private car tour with a chauffeur and a London Blue Badge or City of London Guide focuses on the City of London (aka 'the square mile') and three of The City's top locations. Discover the oldest and at the same time the most modern part of London: The City. Get a guided tour of its main attractions: the Tower of London and the Crown Jewels, The Shard and St Paul's Cathedral.
Private car tours in sanitised vehicles, ensuring your safety above all else. Entrance fees to venues are NOT included.
- 8 hour tour of City of London
- Water and wifi in vehicle
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
- Guided tour of the Tower of London and Crown Jewels
- Access to the viewing gallery at the top of The Shard.
- Guided tour of St Paul's Cathedral.
- Stops for photos, refreshments, and shopping.
Bespoke England Tours was born from the desire to provide high-quality and good value for money tours and experiences in London and England to discerning travellers. They provide Mercedes Benz vehicles with the leading chauffeurs and award winning guides. The tours are designed for the refined traveller who enjoys private tours, at their own pace, staying away from crowds, travelling in comfort and style with the full attention of experienced guides and chauffeurs. Bespoke England Tours specialises in day trips in London and around southern England: Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Stonehenge, Kent Wine Tours, Cotswolds English Whisky and Gin Distillery Tours, Harry Potter film locations, Bath, the Cotswolds and many more. You will be driven around safely and in style, educated and entertained for truly memorable experiences. This is an environmentally and socially responsible tour company and drive the cleanest Euro6 diesel engines which incorporate BlueTEC® making the vehicles's emissions almost zero. They are eliminating single use plastic from their tours and recycle all the waste. Bespoke Tours sponsor local schools supporting the children who study, charities for homeless people in London and charities that offset carbon emissions by replanting sustainable forests. You will receive a warm welcome and memorable trip as they showcase the best of England.
- All ages welcome, these are fun experiences for all the family.
- Exclusions: entrance fees, lunch and picnics. Gratuities for your driverguide.
- Due to limited availability at the venues we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full details and further information will be arranged at booking
- Lunch not included