Chocolate Truffle Making WorkshopThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Develop an understanding of the chocolate making process
- Create unique chocolates to take away
- Expert tuition
- Minimum 18 Years
Two and half hour Chocolate Truffle Making Workshops, Buckinghamshire. Everyone loves chocolate and with its mood boosting properties, Prescotts Chocolate have found that chocolate workshops are a great way for everyone to relax and have fun.
Whether it’s a birthday, corporate celebration, team building event or just an excuse to get together whilst creating something delicious, they will tailor your chocolate making experience to suit the occasion.
Learn all about your favourite indulgence; how chocolate is grown, sourced and made, exploring the bean to bar process and trying different chocolate types from exotic parts of the world – a great icebreaker! Then have a go at working with the chocolate, mixing ingredients and essences; piping, dipping and decorating to create your unique chocolate creations from flavoured shards to decadent truffles to take home (and of course taste as you go!) At the end of the session wrap up your creations in gift boxes, bags and ribbon to take away to enjoy, share and show off!
- 2-2.5 hours of chocolate!
- Accommodate up to 12 at the workshop in High Wycombe, Bucks
- Host your party at home or chosen venue, includes set up and clear up!
- Learn how chocolate is grown, sourced and made
- Exploring the bean to chocolate bar process
- Sampling different chocolates from exotic parts of the world
- Mix ingredients and essences; piping, dipping and decorating to create your unique chocolate creation
- Take your creations home in gift wrapped box
Prescotts Chocolate was founded in 2015 and they have not looked back since! They source their favourite Belgian and single origin chocolate to create products which give customers an amazing taste experience and they make wonderful gifts! The chocolates are handmade and wrapped in their workshop in Buckinghamshire. Prescotts also offer workshops and parties for both children and adults where they can enjoy the chocolate making experience and create their own special chocolates.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 weeks in advance especially during busy periods such as Christmas and Easter
- Allergy information required at time of booking
- Travel to venues outside the local area is NOT included in the voucher price
- Please confirm at time of booking if your party or workshop is in their workshop or chosen venue
- Minimum age 18 years
LocationAddress: 9 Old Lodge Drive, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 1RX
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £75.00More Info
From £165.00More Info