This couples chocolate making experience in Nottingham includes meeting the head chocolatier, chocolate tasting and discussion about flavours and origins. You will make truffles and marbled chocolate bars, as well as learning about tempering. Everything you make, is beautifully packaged for you to gift wrap and take home!
Couples chocolate making experience:
- An introduction by head chocolatier, chilled Prosecco/tea and coffee
- An in-depth chocolate tasting and discussion
- Expertly guided through making rolled and dipped truffles each, working in milk or dark chocolate.
- Learning about tempering and making marbled chocolate bars
- Take the chocolates home
- All equipment and aprons are
Studio Chocolate are an independent business based in the city centre of Nottingham. They are just love chocolate and have dedicated a whole shop and studio to making chocolate even more beautiful. Their artisan chocolates and cakes are little works of art - bold, delicious, and anything but ordinary.
Join Studio Chocolate for a dedicated class with our head chocolatier Ellie, and learn the art of chocolate making yourself!
- 2 people minimum required for the booking
- Available Wednesday – Saturday: 9:30 am | 11:30 am | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm
- Voucher is non transferrable
- No refunds given
LocationAddress: 8 Thurland Street Nottingham NG1 3DR
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £99.00More Info