This two hour chocolate making experience, Nottingham is the perfect gift for the chocolate lover. Enjoy a two hour chocolate making class that celebrates all things chocolate.
During the class you will make various types of chocolates (dark, milk, marbled, truffles) and meet the head chocolatier. You will be expertly guided through the chocolate tasting, as you explore the flavours and origins of chocolate, as well as learning about tempering.
- Introduction by the head chocolatier
- Chilled Prosecco, tea and coffee or signature hot chocolate!
- An in-depth chocolate tasting
- Expert guide through chocolate making
- Learn about tempering and making marbled chocolate
- Take away your chocolates gift wrapped
- All equipment and aprons
Studio Chocolate are an independent business based in the city centre of Nottingham. They are just a little obsessed with chocolate and have dedicated a whole shop and studio to making chocolate even more beautiful. Their artisan chocolates and cakes are little works of art - bold, delicious, and anything but ordinary.
Join Studio Chocolate for a dedicated class with our head chocolatier Ellie, and learn the art of chocolate making yourself!
- 6 people minimum required for the booking
- Session lasts for 1 hour 45 minutes
- Available Wednesday – Saturday: 9:30 am | 11:30 am | 2:00 pm | 4:00 pm
- Voucher is non transferrable
- Non refundable