8 hour private chauffeur-guide tour of London with photo stops. Explore London with your own specialist chauffeur-guide that will show you the major attractions and the hidden secrets that London has to offer. (Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, St Paul's, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London to name a few)
Private car tours in sanitised vehicles, ensuring your safety above all else.
- 8 hour tour of London
- Water and wifi in vehicle
- Westminster to Buckingham Palace (guard change when available, please check at booking),
- Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and Parliament. This is an extended stop with 1 hour walking tour around the major sights.
- The City for photo stops at St Paul's cathedral, the Tower of London and Tower Bridge**
- Short lunch stop (not included).
- Photo stop at Kensington Palace.
- Drive around and photo stops in Notting Hill and Kensington.
- Complimentary pick up and drop off anywhere in central London.
Bespoke England Tours was born from the desire to provide high-quality and good value for money tours and experiences in London and England to discerning travellers. They provide Mercedes Benz vehicles with the leading chauffeurs and award winning guides. The tours are designed for the refined traveller who enjoys private tours, at their own pace, staying away from crowds, travelling in comfort and style with the full attention of experienced guides and chauffeurs.
Bespoke England Tours specialises in day trips in London and around southern England: Windsor Castle, Hampton Court, Stonehenge, Kent Wine Tours, Cotswolds English Whisky and Gin Distillery Tours, Harry Potter film locations, Bath, the Cotswolds and many more. You will be driven around safely and in style, educated and entertained for truly memorable experiences.
This is an environmentally and socially responsible tour company and drive the cleanest Euro6 diesel engines which incorporate BlueTEC® making the vehicles's emissions almost zero. They are eliminating single use plastic from their tours and recycle all the waste. Bespoke Tours sponsor local schools supporting the children who study, charities for homeless people in London and charities that offset carbon emissions by replanting sustainable forests. You will receive a warm welcome and memorable trip as they showcase the best of England.
- All ages welcome
- Exclusions: entrance fees, lunch and picnics. Gratuities for your driverguide.
- Due to limited availability at the venues we recommend you book early to avoid disappointment.
- Full details and further information will be arranged at booking
- Lunch not included