Beginner’s Candle Making Course with Afternoon Tea. This is an ideal one day course for beginners to learn how to make candles. Learn the skills to create top quality, fragrant, natural candles you can feel really proud to burn in your home.
The courses are approximately 5 hour sessions and take place in a relaxed and friendly learning environment, courses are hosted by Paula, founder of Old Bexley Soap Co. The course is held in a spacious and comfortable hall in Bexley Village. In the course you will learn:
- Different type of waxes & their differences in candle making.
- Burn a candle correctly
- Make your own soy wax container candles using soy wax.
- Scent your candles from a selection of the highest quality fragrances in the UK.
- Variety of ingredients needed to make a natural candle, how to select and where to source them.
- Equipment required to make your own candles, a tutorial on how to use it safely and effectively, as well as where you can purchase it.
- Compliance and regulations pertaining the sale of candles.
- Best suppliers for your ingredients.
You will finish the session with a delicious afternoon tea and all dietary requirements are catered for, please advise at time of booking. Then you will take away your two beautiful handmade soy wax candles.
- 10am to 3pm
- 5 hour experience
- All equipment & ingredients
- Protective equipment
- Refreshments and afternoon tea
- Make a 30cl and a 15cl glass container candle
- Take away handmade soy candles
Paula, founder of Old Bexley Soap Co. is a member of the Guild of Craft Soap and Toiletry Makers in the UK and has extensive experience in soap and candle making. She is passionate about natural skin care and luxury fragrances and enjoys sharing her soap and candle making passion with others. When Paula survived cancer aged 29, she found the determination to do more of the things she enjoyed in life and started to make her own natural soaps and body butters. She loved creating and formulating products that were kind and beneficial to the skin and she wanted to share her passion for natural skincare with others so she started selling her products locally in 2014. Paula has been taught soap and candle making course to hundreds of participants, her award-winning courses are highly regarded.
- Adults only
- 18 years+
- Voucher valid for 12 months
- Non refundable
- COVID restrictions may apply
LocationAddress: 62 Parkhill Road, BexleyKentDA5 1HY
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £10.00More Info
From £575.00More Info