Bus Tour with Afternoon Tea for TwoThis product has a 5 Star Rating
- Fantastic relaxing way to see the city
- Scrumptious Afternoon tea
- Locally Sourced Ingredients freshly prepared
- Family and Friends
- Special occasion
- Great Day out
Have an indulgent afternoon of taking in the truly remarkable sights of Glasgow or Edinburgh. Why not combine two quintessentially British classics with an Afternoon Tea aboard the vintage Routemaster.
Upgrade your tour to include the signature Gin Pot-tails and mix and match between experiences to suit your party.
Step aboard the enchanting Red Bus Bistro for an afternoon tea like no other. On your cake stand you will find traditional scones with fresh whipped cream and jam, a selection of finger sandwiches, Scottish smoked salmon blinis, mini quiches, a selection of petit fours, mini Victoria sponges and meringues all washed down with as much tea and coffee as you can drink. For your comfort and safety, refills can only be offered when the bus is stationary.
This popular afternoon tea experience ensures that you sit back and relax while delicious afternoon tea is washed down with unlimited tea and coffee refills when the bus is stationary, due to your comfort and safety, and a refreshing glass of prosecco.
The afternoon teas and gin are served on the same tour. Your party can mix-and-match which package you wish to indulge in whilst enjoying the sights of the city!
1 hour and 30 minutes duration
- Full afternoon tea (including selection of finger sandwiches, Scottish smoked salmon blinis, mini quiches, a selection of petit fours, mini Victoria sponges and meringues **
Unlimited tea & coffee
Glass of prosecco
Glasgow or Edinburgh
Availability: Departing at 12 pm or 3 pm, Tuesday to Sunday
Glasgow - 36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA (adjacent to Amore Restaurant)
Edinburgh - Stance ZE, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
Minimum: 2 adults
**Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
The Red Bus Bistro is a quirky vintage London bus/restaurant touring the wonderful cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, on a daily basis. This iconic vehicle/restaurant provides a gastronomic journey to take in some of the best sights Edinburgh and Glasgow have to offer. Whilst on your tour you will be able to sample delicious home-cooked Scottish cuisine, all produced from locally sourced Scottish suppliers, and freshly cooked onboard. Whilst tucking into the food on the bus tours in Edinburgh or Glasgow you can enjoy a tipple of your choice, whether it be one of our vast range of malt whiskies, a chilled glass of bubbly or one of our signature gin pots, the choice is yours. Hop onboard one of these unique bus tours and enjoy one of the Red Bus Bistro's fabulous dining experiences. [su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbX_2l7XiM&feature=emb_logo" mute="yes"]
- Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
- Afternoon tea available Tuesday - Sunday
- For every full-fare-paying adult, one child aged 14 and under is welcome on this tour with a free child ticket.
- Any additional children are welcome with a child ticket costing just £10.
- Vintage Routemaster buses do not have any toilet facilities on board. This tour will stop for a 15-minute comfort break, allowing you to stretch your legs and use local facilities.
- A range of dietary requirements can be catered for
- No guarantee can be given that all ingredients have been produced in a nut-free environment.
Luxury Gift Experience Recommends
From £29.90More Info
From £93.90More Info
From £199.00More Info