Enjoy an indulgent afternoon and take in the truly remarkable sights of Glasgow or Edinburgh. You can combine two quintessentially British classics with an Afternoon Gin Tea aboard the vintage Routemaster. The signature Gin Pot-tails are the highlight of this unique afternoon tea. There are a variety of flavoured Scottish gins from local gin supplier, McGinn, that are mixed with aromatic herbs and topped with dainty edible flowers.
Step aboard the enchanting Red Bus Bistro for an afternoon tea like no other. The afternoon tea includes traditional scones with fresh whipped cream and jam, a selection of finger sandwiches, Scottish smoked salmon blinis, mini quiches, selection of petit fours, mini Victoria sponges and meringues. Your afternoon tea is washed down with as much tea and coffee that you can drink. Please note for your safety, that tea and coffee refills, can only be offered when the bus is stationery.
- 1 hour and 30 minutes duration
- Full afternoon tea (including selection of finger sandwiches, Scottish smoked salmon blinis, mini quiches, a selection of petit fours, mini Victoria sponges and meringues **
- Unlimited tea & coffee
- Glass of prosecco
- Gin Pot Tail per person
- Glasgow or Edinburgh
- Availability: Departing at 12 pm or 3 pm, Tuesday to Sunday
- Pickup Location:
- Glasgow – 36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA (adjacent to Amore Restaurant)
- Edinburgh – Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
- Minimum: 2 adults
**Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
The Red Bus Bistro is a quirky vintage London bus/restaurant touring the wonderful cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow, on a daily basis. This iconic vehicle/restaurant provides a gastronomic journey to take in some of the best sights Edinburgh and Glasgow have to offer. Whilst on your tour you will be able to sample delicious home-cooked Scottish cuisine, all produced from locally sourced Scottish suppliers, and freshly cooked onboard. Whilst tucking into the food on the bus tours in Edinburgh or Glasgow you can enjoy a tipple of your choice, whether it be one of our vast range of malt whiskies, a chilled glass of bubbly or one of our signature gin pots, the choice is yours. Hop onboard one of these unique bus tours and enjoy one of the Red Bus Bistro's fabulous dining experiences. [su_youtube url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfbX_2l7XiM&feature=emb_logo" mute="yes"]
- Small seasonal changes may be made to items on the menu
- Departing at 12 pm or 3 pm, Tuesday - Sunday
Glasgow - 36 Shuttle Street, Glasgow, G1 1QA (adjacent to Amore Restaurant)
Edinburgh - Stance ZF, Waterloo Place, Edinburgh, EH1 3BH
- Minimum 2 adults
- Over 18 years only
- Vintage Routemaster buses do not have any toilet facilities on board. This tour will stop for a 15-minute comfort break, allowing you to stretch your legs and use local facilities.
- A range of dietary requirements can be catered for
- No guarantee can be given that all ingredients have been produced in a nut-free environment.